Discover the many ways your business can benefit from a streamlined and secure payments process utilizing electronic payments.
Hear from our clients and team as they share insights and strategies that can positively impact a company’s bottom line. Our client panel includes:
- A large Construction company located in the West who developed a payments strategy by implementing fraud tools and transitioning to Commercial Card for payments to key vendors.
- A Midwest lumber supplier who has gained significant efficiencies by streamlining their AP process across multiple payment types using Integrated Payables.
- A Health Care company located in the Midwest that recently digitized their payments process by transitioning multiple payments to single-use Electronic Accounts Payable (EAP), and utilizing a sophisticated expense management tool for tracking and reporting.
- A Southwest-based Mechanical Contractor who optimized their Commercial Card program to focus primarily on converting physical card payments to EAP.
Our panel of experts explains how a strong AP strategy helps save time, money, and resources; and you’ll gain insight on:
- Driving efficiencies by utilizing a payments mix
- Generating a significant recurring revenue stream
- Increasing visibility and control from initiation to settlement
- Eliminating manual payment processes
- Implementing fraud protection
This content was recorded on April 6, 2021April 7, 2021April 8, 2021April 13, 2021.
Complete this form to receive an invitation to future events, and stay up to date with the latest content.
Hear how using electronic payments can help streamline your AP process and impact your bottom line.
By enrolling vendors on your behalf, we help your company save time, money and resources when making the switch to electronic payments.
Learn how a couple of our client’s use our fraud tools to help mitigate their exposure to payments fraud.
Earning Revenue Share
Hear how one of our client’s paid for her employees’ health insurance by using card purchases to earn revenue share and increase Days Payable Outstanding (DPO).
IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN CLICKING THROUGH TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES: When clicking on links within the video, you will be linking to another website not owned or operated by Arizona Bank & Trust. Arizona Bank & Trust is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies which may differ from Arizona Bank & Trust.